2303 Shipwreck Dr, Jacksonville
Check out this waterfront beauty! If you want to have your own boat ramp, dock & lift on almost an acre lot then here is your opportunity! Such a cool property - have to see it to appreciate it! Side entry 3.5 car garage w/indoor workshop for Dad, a huge driveway w/plenty of room for RV, boat, trailer, jet skis & vehicles! Inside has country feel-Gathering room w/wood burning fireplace & wood beams, extra space for piano and Christmas tree & just in time too! Gleaming wood floors throughout. Formal dining area & breakfast nook for family meals, wet bar & bonus room overlooking pool and water-great for Sunday football games or relaxing with guests. Kitchen is spacious & room for prep island; nice sized pantry, indoor laundry room & pool bath w/mud room & door leading (see supplement)out to your screened pool area! So either grab a float for the pool or hammock to watch the wildlife out back while boats go by on the water! Upstairs features bonus room (extra living space) and bedroom along with a 2nd floor balcony. Guest can use pool bath off kitchen area. Three secondary bedrooms are on first floor (one does not have a closet but built-ins) along with the Master retreat! You have 2 bonus areas off master - one has a fireplace & built-ins which is great for a private study or reading room and has access door to side yard. The French doors on the other wall lead to an enclosed room that is used as an office. Could make great nursery, workout room if you prefer, that overlooks the pool and water too! En suite master bath has walk-in closet, shower, separate tub, dbl vanities - so brush your teeth and put your make up on while you enjoy the beautiful view out back. Owner added on 1 car carport for more storage for lawn equipment or boat/outdoor craft. Lift is rated to 6,000#s, seller has had 39' boat parked at dock. Water is tidal but wide channel going in and out. Retention pond next door so you feel like you have your own private island! Holiday Harbor is one of the most desirable areas to live! No HOA, very neighborly, mature trees, not a cut thru so traffic is minimal. Metal roof for low maintenance, (flat roof over first floor bonus room), Rhino paint on wood trim. Seller had generator but had removed (failed) however 800# propane tank and electrical as well as pad ready for new one to be installed. Energy efficient home with extra insulation as well as solar assisted HVACs and water heaters. There are 3 HVAC systems and 3 water heaters. There is a leak in the water line for the hot tub in the pool and pool heater needs to be repaired. Some things need a little fixin but what doesn't nowadays! Great place to raise a family and learn how to boat like a professional!!
- MLS® #975419
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage4,081
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesCable - Available, Sewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces5
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Oversize Gar/Storage, Side Entry Garage, RV / Boat Parking
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal, Tidal, 2'-6' Dpth, 6' + Dpth
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHot Tub / Spa, Pool - In Ground, Screened Pool, Heated Pool, Heated Pool Electric
- Exterior FeaturesOutside Lighting, Sprinkler System, Yard Well & Pump, Detached Shed, Dock/Pier, Bulkhead, Boat Ramp
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, Water Access, Flood Insurance Req., Level
- RoofComposition Roll Rf, Metal Roof
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address2303 Shipwreck Dr
- Area025-intracoastal West-north Of Beach Blvd
- SubdivisionHoliday Harbor
- Zip Code32224
- Interior FeaturesAtrium Door(s), Built-in-Bookshelves, Ceiling 8+ Ft., Ceramic Tile, Double Paned Windows, French Door(s), Skylight(s), Thermal Window(s), Tile Floors, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Window Treatment(s), Wood Floors, Picture Window(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Microwave, Range Electric, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source, Window/Wall Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Frplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, Mantle, Wood Burning Frplc, Stone Fireplace, Fireplace-Bedroom, 2 or more Fireplaces
- # of Stories2
- MiddleDuncan Fletcher
- Listing OfficeEngel & Volkers Jacksonville
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of June 25th, 2019 at 4:23am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 06/25/2019