64 West 5th St, Atlantic Beach
Ideal investment opportunity! Duplex with 2BR/1BA on each side. The home can be used strictly as investment or the new owner can live in one unit and lease the other. Within biking distance of Beaches and close to Mayport Naval Station. This home has been meticulously maintained and has been a highly desirable rental property. Currently tenant occupied and subject to lease.
- MLS® #975401
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,826
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public, Cable - Available
- ParkingNo Covered Parking
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesPatio - Open
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- ZoningResidential, Single Family, Multi-Family
- Address64 West 5th St
- Area233-atlantic Beach-west
- SubdivisionAtlantic Beach West
- CityAtlantic Beach
- Zip Code32233
- Interior FeaturesTile Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryNeptune Beach
- HighDuncan Fletcher
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Vanguard Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of April 22nd, 2019 at 10:38am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 04/22/2019