3101 Sunset Landing Dr, Jacksonville
HUGHE Price Improvement! Custom Waterfront Home in beautiful Amelia View. This home offers 5407 sq ft of spacious living with 4 bedrooms and 4.5 baths. A chefs kitchen with custom cabinets, granite countertops, S.S appliances, 6 burner gas cooktop. This opens to a breakfast nook and large family room with beautiful views of the marsh from every location. The large master retreat includes a sitting area, exercise area and a luxurious master bath with whirlpool tub and separate shower. Off the family room you will find a large bonus room built with 18' ceilings & reinforced walls. Downstairs is the office / optional 5th guest bedroom. Plus a Guest suite downstairs with attached bathroom plus outside access.There a 2 very large bedrooms upstairs with attached full bathrooms. Movie theater with sound proofed walls. All mounted TVs and projector along with AV equipment convey. This home was built with insulation in all interior walls and impact resistant windows for privacy and peace in every room. It has a 3 car oversized garage and plenty of storage throughout the home.GE Monogram Appliances, 2 Tankless Gas Water Heaters, NO CDD, Seller is providing a 1 year home warranty. Amelia View offers a pool, basketball court, sand volleyball, athletic field and a playground. A community boat launch and boat and RV storage, (possibly a waiting list for a spot in the storage). This community is centrally located with a 20 minute drive to downtown,10 minutes to the airport and River City Town Center, 30 minutes to Fernandina Beach or Jax Beach. Virtual Tour is a Matterport 3D where the whole house can be previewed.
- MLS® #975031
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,407
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesBasket Ball Court(s), Club Pool, Clubhouse, Club Facilities, Boat Ramp
- UtilitiesGas - Piped, Sewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Keypad Entry, Courtyard Entry Gar, Oversize Gar/Storage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontMarsh, Tidal
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesOutside Lighting, Porch - Front, Sprinkler System, Summer Kitchen, Covenants/Restrictns, Boathouse, Porch - Screen, Landscape Lighting, Boatlift
- Lot DescriptionWater Access
- RoofShingle Roof
- Listing OfficeEra Davis & Linn
- Address3101 Sunset Landing Dr
- Area096-ft George/blount Island/cedar Point
- SubdivisionAmelia View
- Zip Code32226
- Interior FeaturesDouble Paned Windows, French Door(s), Storm Doors, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Window Treatment(s), Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- # of Stories2
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of September 17th, 2019 at 7:23pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 09/17/2019