125 Marine St, St Augustine
YOUR PRIVATE VILLA in the heart of St Augustine's Historic District. Built in 2014 with a unique blend of Old World Craftsmanship and state-of-the-art amenities; 11,620 sf of luxurious living under roof with 200 feet of waterfront. Enter this estate home through wrought iron electronic gates reclaimed from Central Park. Travel over brick driveways and walkways reclaimed from Colonial Virginia walked on by our founding fathers. Formal and Casual areas flow seamlessly. No detail has been overlooked. Pennsylvania Hardwoods hand picked and custom crafted adorn most of the ceiling throughout this gorgeous home. Expansive outdoor living area includes covered loggia, summer kitchen, large salt water pool, fountains and beautifully landscaped grounds.
- MLS® #974679
- Full Baths9
- Square Footage7,927
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- StyleMulti Generational, Traditional
- AmenitiesSprinkler System
- UtilitiesCable - Connected, Sewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached Garage, Courtyard Entry Gar, Other Parking, Side Entry Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Waterfront6' + Dpth, Intracoastal, Riverfront
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated Pool, Pool - In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesBulkhead, Garden, Landscape Lighting, Outside Lighting, Patio - Covered, Porch - Front, Summer Kitchen, Yard Well & Pump
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Other Water View, Riverview, Water Access
- RoofSpanish Sty. Tile Rf
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
- Address125 Marine St
- Area322-downtown St Augustine
- SubdivisionSt Augustine
- CitySt Augustine
- CountySt. Johns
- Zip Code32084
- Interior FeaturesAtrium Door(s), Bay/Bow Window(s), Built-in-Bookshelves, Butler Pantry, Ceiling 8+ Ft., Elevator, Floor Plugs, French Door(s), Marble Floors, Picture Window(s), Stained Glass Wnd(s), Terrazzo Floors, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Window Treatment(s), Wood Floors
- AppliancesCompactor, Dishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, EnergyStar Appliance, Freezer-Stand Alone, Ice Maker Stnd Alone, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- Fireplaces2 or more Fireplaces, Gas Fireplace, Mantle, Stone Fireplace, Tile Fireplace, Wood Burning Frplc
- # of Stories2
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of April 25th, 2019 at 12:38am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 04/25/2019