830 Hagler Dr, Neptune Beach
One of a kind, custom rebuilt beauty in the heart of Neptune Beach. Coastal contemporary finishes and attention to detail will make you feel right at home in this beach community. Drive through the quiet tree lined neighborhood up to your large circular driveway. A bright and spacious kitchen with views of the sparkling pool welcomes you home. Open the sliders that lead out to the rear entertaining area while you dine and enjoy the view of your expansive backyard. Wide planked, real hardwood flooring flows throughout the main living spaces and brings a cozy warmth to the home. With over 5,000 square feet of indoor living space, you can entertain and be the ultimate host with the outdoor kitchen and over 3,200 square feet of patio/decking area. On cooler evenings, gather aroundyour gas fire pit. Private guest quarters, or mother-in-law suite adjacent to the pool area provides an additional fully functioning living area for family and friends who are visiting. A large laundry room divides this space from the main home and comes equipped with a dedicated built-in dog wash for your favorite canine! Plenty of bedrooms await individual privacy, as well as a master suite with its own balcony to relax and overlook the pool/backyard area. Jump on your beach cruisers and pedal to the beach, Jarboe Park, library, or Beaches Town Center. The kids can walk or bike to the local schools! Don't miss out on this fabulous home - the best of beach living!
- MLS® #973320
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,700
- Year Built1962
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesCable - Connected, Gas - Bottled, Sewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Circular Drive, Concrete
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground
- ExteriorCementitious Siding, Coquina
- Exterior FeaturesDeck - Wood, Landscape Lighting, Porch - Front, Sprinkler System, Summer Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- RoofMetal Roof, Shingle Roof
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address830 Hagler Dr
- Area222-neptune Beach-west
- SubdivisionNeptune Beach
- CityNeptune Beach
- Zip Code32266
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., French Door(s), Sliding Glass Dr(s), Tile Floors, Unfurnished, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Gas Fireplace, Stone Fireplace, Fireplace-Living Rm
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryNeptune Beach
- MiddleDuncan Fletcher
- HighDuncan Fletcher
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Network Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of January 20th, 2019 at 9:08pm EST. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 01/20/2019