3835 Starratt Rd, Jacksonville
Looking for 2 MBRs ON THE 1ST FLOOR or a HUGE WORKSHOP WITH AC and more? Come and see this 4.6 acre horse ranch on sought after Starratt Rd., near shopping, schools & JAX international airport . The adjacent 4.4 acre lot at 3901 Starratt Rd. ,may be purchased along with the house for another $99,500. Enjoy lots of outdoor living space with 4 screened porches(one for each master ) & an expansive ,well constructed wooden deck that overlooks 2 horse stables, loafing shed, 60' round exercise pen and horse sheds, which back up to the woods. Prepare meals in the new gourmet kitchen, with a tiled cooking island & commercial gas appliances. The house has a new roof, paint, wood lam. floors ,electrical updates & gravel on the driveway. Deep well drinking water & ahardwired emergency generator are among the many important hidden features in this home. The 7 BR/4 BA home is configured with 2 Master bedrooms on the first floor along with 2 other bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms. The second floor has 3 bedrooms and a Jack and Jill bathroom, with separate vanities. Enjoy the view from the upstairs "loft" through a wall of windows .See the supplemental list of features in the Documents tab.
- MLS® #970838
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage5,150
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesWater Well(drinking), Sewer - Septic Sys, Gas - Bottled, Cable - Connected, DSL Available, Emergency Generator
- Parking Spaces8
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Driveway, RV / Boat Parking, Side Entry Garage, Oversize Gar/Storage, Circular Drive, Gravel
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorCementitious Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Front, Deck - Wood, Yard Well & Pump, Outside Lighting, Barn(s), Horse Stall/Stable, Hm Service-Warranty, Porch - Screen, Patio - Screened, Equipment Shed
- Lot DescriptionWooded, Irregular Lot, Cleared/Field, Level
- RoofShingle Roof, Metal Roof
- Listing OfficeRe/max Watermarke
- Address3835 Starratt Rd
- Area096-ft George/blount Island/cedar Point
- SubdivisionSection Land
- Zip Code32226
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Wood Floors, Ceiling 8+ Ft., Tile Floors, Marble Floors, Prewired Audio, Partially Furnished, Double Paned Windows
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Washer/Dryer Connect, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Stone Fireplace, Frplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, Fireplace-Heat Circ, Gas Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- ZoningResidential, Zoned for Horses, Single Family
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of May 24th, 2019 at 9:38pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 05/24/2019