96481 Soap Creek Dr, Fernandina Beach
Located in the sought-after Oyster Bay Harbour gated community, as you drive thru the gates submerging yourself with nature ,passing gorgeous ancient oaks tree canopy already in relax mode, you arrived at our most popular floor plan with a front porch on a large corner lot, Concord Floor plan is almost complete. Bright and open single-story design with 3 bedrooms 2.5 bathrooms and Formal Dining, Study or 4th bedroom. This home features 12 and 10' ceilings throughout. The Gourmet Kitchen with Bosch Stainless Steel appliances and large center island is perfect for preparing a special meal or entertaining for friends and family. Some of the structural options include bay window in Master and tray ceilings. There is still time to pick out interior finishes with $21K ... see additional commentin design center selections included in the price. Yacht Club Membership included with all new Riverside Homes in Oyster Bay. Oyster bay offers Community Pool, Playground, RV & Boat storage, Bay House & Clay Tennis Courts plus a Private Yacht Club offering a Deep Water Marina, Ocean access only 22 minutes to Cumberland island, Fitness Room, Superb Dining & Fun Social Events. Enjoy a Comfortable Coastal Lifestyle near Amelia Island & its miles of Atlantic Ocean Beaches! **photos of model same plan**. Floor plan in documents.
- MLS® #970796
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,258
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- StyleBermuda, Ranch
- StatusContingent Take Backup
- AmenitiesBoat Slip Common, Club Facilities, Club Pool, Clubhouse, Playground, RV/Boat Parking, Tennis Court(s), Walking/Jogging Path
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Side Entry Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesBuilder Warranty, Patio - Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, Wooded
- RoofShingle Roof
- ConstructionUnder Construction
- Listing OfficeRick Wood & Associates Inc
- Address96481 Soap Creek Dr
- Area471-nassau County-chester/pirates Woods Areas
- SubdivisionOyster Bay Harbours
- CityFernandina Beach
- Zip Code32034
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Sliding Glass Dr(s), Structured Wiring, Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Microwave, Range Electric, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- # of Stories1
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of October 13th, 2019 at 7:23pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 10/13/2019