55230 Fox Squirrel Dr, Callahan
This six bedroom home has a brand new roof and exterior paint! You'll have 1.29 acres all to yourself with this two story home. This peaceful neighborhood will welcome you home. The first floor has tile and wood floors and the second floor has carpet. All appliances are included (large freezer, refrigerator, microwave, range/oven, washer and dryer). Seller has gotten an appraisal and listing price has been changed to appraised value.
- MLS® #968922
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,888
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesWater Well(drinking), Sewer - Septic Sys
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Driveway
- PoolNo Pool
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, Wooded
- RoofShingle Roof
- Listing OfficeSt Johns Properties
- Address55230 Fox Squirrel Dr
- Area492-nassau County-w Of I-95/n To State Line
- SubdivisionSpring Lake Estates
- Zip Code32011
- Interior FeaturesWalk-in-Closet(s)
- AppliancesDryer, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- # of Stories2
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of July 15th, 2019 at 6:53pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 07/15/2019