2753 Forest Cir, Jacksonville
BRING ALL OFFERS. PRICED BELOW 2015 APPRAISAL. MOTIVATED SELLER. One of the most unique properties in Jacksonville. Over 200' on the St. Johns River on the tip of Beauclerc Bluff. RECENTLY RESTORED DOCK. VERY RARE ENCLOSED BOATHOUSE. This 5527 square foot home offers 5 bedrooms and 5 baths, every room is designed to take advantage of all this property has to offer. Riverfront views and sunsets from many rooms, gourmet kitchen with Dacor, Bosch, SubZero appliances, granite, stunning pool, boat house with boat lifts, New (2005) 835 Sq Ft high end custom Great Room addition, new 50 year roof in 2004, remodeled bathrooms, cape cod feel with a cupola at second story living room offering a balcony overlooking pool and river.
- MLS® #968722
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage5,527
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- StyleContemporary, Traditional
- UtilitiesWater - Public, Sewer - Septic Sys, Gas - Bottled, Cable - Available, DSL Available
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached Garage, Driveway, Side Entry Garage, Oversize Gar/Storage, Keypad Entry, Circular Drive, Asphalt Blacktop, Concrete
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground, Automatic Cleaner, Pool Security Fence
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Front, Patio - Covered, Yard Well & Pump, Outside Lighting, Dock/Pier, Boathouse, Sprinkler System, Boatlift
- Lot DescriptionRiverview, Water Access, High & Dry
- RoofShingle Roof
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address2753 Forest Cir
- Area013-beauclerc/mandarin North
- SubdivisionForest Circle
- Zip Code32257
- Interior FeaturesVaulted/Cath. Ceil., Ceiling 8+ Ft., Picture Window(s), Thermal Window(s), Window Treatment(s), French Door(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Tile Floors, Terrazzo Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Built-in-Bookshelves, Prewired Audio, Double Paned Windows, Insulated Doors
- AppliancesRange Gas, Microwave, Disposer, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer Connect, Self Cleaning Oven, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Stone Fireplace, Mantle, Gas Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- MiddleAlfred DuPont
- HighSamuel W. Wolfson
- Listing OfficePalm Valley Realty Pllc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of April 25th, 2019 at 12:53am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 04/25/2019