241 Port Charlotte Dr, Ponte Vedra
Note Price Adjustment! Amazing estate home on rare 1 acre lot, tucked off the main street and nestled in the trees. Home has a majestic entrance with 2 story windows overlooking the pool and preserve. Downstairs features the owner's suite, guest bedroom, office and common living spaces. Upstairs has 4 bedrooms or 3 and a bonus plus a loft. Even has an elevator. Energy efficient with solar panels keep bills quite low. Hurricane shutters, security system and safe room are a few of the many extras.Take a dip in the large pool, sit around the expansive pool deck or escape to the shade in one of the covered areas. Listen to music coming from the outdoor speaker system. The large yard is fully fenced and features an outdoor fire pit. Live the lifestyle! Enjoy Coastal Oaks at Nocatee!
- MLS® #968495
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,299
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesBasket Ball Court(s), Bike Path, Club Facilities, Club Pool, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Garbage Pick-up, Playground, Soccer Field(s), Tennis Court(s), Walking/Jogging Path, Nature Trails
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Courtyard Entry Gar
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground, Screened Pool
- Exterior FeaturesCovenants/Restrictns, Lanai, Lanai - Screened, Mandatory Fees, Porch - Front, Sprinkler System, Yard Well & Pump
- Lot DescriptionIrregular Lot, Wooded, Consrvation Preserv
- RoofShingle Roof
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Atlantic Partners
- Address241 Port Charlotte Dr
- Area272-nocatee South
- SubdivisionCoastal Oaks At Nocatee
- CityPonte Vedra
- CountySt. Johns
- Zip Code32081
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, Double Paned Windows, Elevator, Laminate Floors, Palladian Window(s), Prewired Audio, Tile Floors, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of August 21st, 2019 at 1:38am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 08/21/2019