241 Port Charlotte Dr, Ponte Vedra
Amazing, estate home on rare 1 acre lot, tucked off the main street and nestled in the trees. Home has an quite a majestic entrance with 2 story windows overlooking the pool and preserve. Downstairs features the owner's suite, guest bedroom, office and common living spaces. Upstairs has 4 bedrooms or 3 and a bonus plus a loft. Even has an elevator to accommodate all needs.Energy efficient with solar panels keep bills quite low. Hurricane shutters, security system and safe room are a few of the many extras.Take a dip in the large pool, sit around the expansive pool deck or escape to the shade in one of the covered areas. Listen to music coming from the outdoor speaker system. The large yard is fully fenced and features an outdoor fire pit. Live the lifestyle! Enjoy Coastal Oaks at Nocatee!
- MLS® #968495
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage5,299
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesBasket Ball Court(s), Club Facilities, Club Pool, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Garbage Pick-up, Playground, Soccer Field(s), Tennis Court(s), Walking/Jogging Path, Bike Path, Nature Trails
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Courtyard Entry Gar
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground, Screened Pool
- Exterior FeaturesCovenants/Restrictns, Lanai - Screened, Porch - Front, Sprinkler System, Yard Well & Pump, Mandatory Fees, Lanai
- Lot DescriptionIrregular Lot, Wooded, Consrvation Preserv
- RoofShingle Roof
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Atlantic Partners
- Address241 Port Charlotte Dr
- Area272-nocatee South
- CityPonte Vedra
- CountySt. Johns
- Zip Code32081
- Interior FeaturesDouble Paned Windows, Prewired Audio, Tile Floors, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Palladian Window(s), Wood Floors, Built-in-Bookshelves, Elevator, Laminate Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of January 20th, 2019 at 9:08pm EST. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 01/20/2019