1853 Atlantic Beach Dr Lot 50, Atlantic Beach
Now is your opportunity to live in the highly desirable Atlantic Beach Country Club without having to wait to build. This Custom Finished home is ready for you to move into and start making family memories. The Toll Brothers Anastasia Floor Plan was reworked by the owners to give the layout and flow of the house the best living for the entire family to enjoy. Paying strict attention to every detail, the upgraded finishes will WOW you. Are endless golf course views what you dream of? Look no further as you gaze out over 4 fairways of the ABCC Golf Course. Wake up to the sunrise and the cool morning breezes and enjoy your cup of Joe as the Ospreys and Eagles sore above. Gather on the front porch to watch the colorful sunsets dance across the skies. See DOCUMENTS for list of upgrades.It is just .4 miles from the ABCC Club entrance to the 16th St Beach Access and the sandy shores of the Atlantic Ocean. Take an evening stroll up to the clubhouse to meet with friends for cocktails and dinner. If you are a tennis or golf enthusiast, you are just steps away from the club. A Home Owners Social Family Membership is included with the house (mandatory Club Dues are $150 monthly). Atlantic Beach is a destination, not a drive through. If you want to live in a small town beach community with a quaint feel and a Beaches Town Center to enjoy dining, shopping and meeting with friends to celebrate the day, then you have found our little hidden secret beach paradise. No more ABCC Developer Lots or Preferred Builder houses are available, so opportunities will be fewer and farther between. Please note: The Basketball Post and Hoop do not convey with the property.
- MLS® #968449
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,282
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesClub Facilities, Club Pool, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Golf Course, Tennis Court(s), Handicap Accessible
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Underground Util., Water - Public, Gas - Piped, Cable - Connected, Sep Irrigation Meter
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Keypad Entry, Oversize Gar/Storage
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorCementitious Siding
- Exterior FeaturesCovenants/Restrictns, Lanai, Mandatory Fees, Outside Lighting, Patio - Open, Porch - Front, Sprinkler System, USPS Cluster Mailbox
- Lot DescriptionSidewalks, Golf Course View, High & Dry
- RoofMetal Roof
- ZoningPUD, Residential, Single Family
- Address1853 Atlantic Beach Dr Lot 50
- Area231-atlantic Beach-east
- SubdivisionAtlantic Beach Cc
- CityAtlantic Beach
- Zip Code32233
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Double Paned Windows, Sliding Glass Dr(s), Structured Wiring, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Window Treatment(s), Prewired Audio
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Frplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, Gas Fireplace, Stone Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryAtlantic Beach
- HighDuncan Fletcher
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Network Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of June 20th, 2019 at 11:53am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 06/20/2019