280 Moccasin Creek Ln, Elkton
Enjoy country living on this very private and picturesque 6.47 acre property. You will appreciate the custom wood inside and out of this lodge style home. The first floor is adorned with cypress walls and ceilings. The 1st floor offers 10' ceilings, a bedroom, full bath, kitchen, huge utility room/hobby room, and heated and cooled garage that could be an additional bedroom. The 2nd floor offers a great open concept with bedroom, family room, and kitchenette, and private bath. This home offers two entrances so is well suited to serving your in-laws or other family members. There is a dreamy screened porch with wood burning stove with a view of a beautiful pond. You will also appreciate the open deck. Lots of entertainment space here.Attached to the home is a workshop and 3 large carports (14x24 each). Also on the property is a green house (15x23) that could be converted into a barn, a pump house (10x10), a shed (12x20) and several lean to's. Upgrades include: Outdoor stone fire pit, surround sound, security system, water softener, 9 zone sprinkler system, 2 wells, 2 septics, and 2 200 AMP electrical panels. Metal roof and termite bond for peace of mind. Fully fenced with gate. The property is mostly cleared and dotted with oaks draped in spanish moss and mature palms and backs to Moccasin Branch Creek which offers great fishing. There is a 50 AMP spa outlet and water, sewer, and electric hook up for an RV as well.
- MLS® #967789
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,595
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesSewer - Septic Sys, Underground Util., Water Well(drinking)
- Parking Spaces8
- ParkingAttached Garage, RV / Boat Parking
- WaterfrontCreek, Pond
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck - Wood, Equipment Shed, Green House, Other Building(s), Porch - Screen, Sprinkler System, Yard Well & Pump
- Lot DescriptionCleared/Field, Consrvation Preserv, Wooded
- RoofMetal Roof
- ZoningResidential, Zoned for Horses, Zoned for Livestock
- Address280 Moccasin Creek Ln
- Area342-st Johns Co-sr-207 South/west Of I-95
- CountySt. Johns
- Zip Code32033
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Tile Floors, Wood Floors
- AppliancesDryer, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- FireplacesFree Standing Frplc, Wood Burning Frplc
- # of Stories2
- ElementarySouth Woods
- MiddleGamble Rogers
- HighPedro Menendez
- Listing OfficeRemax Leading Edge
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of April 24th, 2019 at 2:38pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 04/24/2019