131 Shore Side Trl, Hawthorne
REDUCED** Drive through a private wooded park-like setting to a one of a kind beautiful lakefront estate, the former Crom Estate. Sitting on Lake Winnott, a large private all recreation spring-feed lake, the property gives you nearly 400ft of waterfront views and a private dock built for sunsets and boats. The main house will take your breathe away with massive cedar roof beams and Pecky Cypress throughout. This 2 story, 4 bedroom, 3 & 1/2 bath home is over 6,650 sq ft with quality custom wood work, a huge open concept living space with 12 glass doors that overlook and open to a large screened in porch. Perfect for entertaining or quiet relaxation, the whole space combines to make a 2,500 sq ft Great Room with spectacular lake views and cool breezes off the lake. The ceiling is over 20 ft high w/a beautiful stone floor-to-ceiling fireplace. Solar hot water tank, in floor heating under slate floors, oak paneled office with plenty of built-in book shelves and massive workshop. 45x20 screen enclosed in-ground pool, greenhouse, dock, covered barbecue area, and whole house generator. In addition, 5 cottages w/metal roofs that can be used as guest houses, gym or art studios. A detached garage, two double carports, R/V port, and 2 pole barns. By appointment only. Virutal Tour: https://vzaar.com/videos/18021173
- MLS® #967670
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,650
- Year Built1975
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- StyleTraditional, Contemporary
- UtilitiesSewer - Septic Sys
- Parking Spaces7
- ParkingDriveway, Detached Garage, Other Parking
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground, Screened Pool
- ExteriorBrick Front, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDetached Shed, Porch - Front, Green House, Dock/Pier, Porch - Open, Equipment Shed
- Lot DescriptionIrregular Lot, Wooded, Water Access, Level
- RoofMetal Roof
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Lakeside Realty
- Address131 Shore Side Trl
- Area575-west Of Sr-21
- Zip Code32640
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Sliding Glass Dr(s), Tile Floors, Wood Floors, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil.
- AppliancesRange Electric, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source, Solar Fuel
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- FireplacesMantle, Brick Fireplace, Stone Fireplace, Fireplace-Living Rm, Wood Burning Frplc, 2 or more Fireplaces
- # of Stories2
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of May 24th, 2019 at 9:38pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 05/24/2019