810 County Road 13a, Elkton
QUIET COUNTRY RETREAT, PRICED BELOW APPRAISED VALUE! Lovely Florida room with a lot of windows, tons of light, 40x40 garage/workshop. Beautiful kitchen with counter space and cabinets galore. Watch the sunsets over the St. Johns River from your wrap around front porch on 5.52 acres. Enjoy the breezes while you relax on the back screened porch in the jacuzzi, or take a dip in the pool. If you like the out doors you will love this well maintained home. Tons of opportunity. Great fishing and boating with a public boat ramp into the beautiful St. Johns River. Just minutes away. With some fencing this would be wonderful horse property.
- MLS® #966190
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,404
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesWater - Private
- ParkingRV / Boat Parking, Circular Drive, Gravel
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - Above Ground, Hot Tub / Spa
- ExteriorVinyl, Aluminum Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Front, Porch - Open, Porch - Screen, Equipment Shed
- Lot DescriptionIrregular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- Address810 County Road 13a
- Area343-molasses Junction/elkton
- CountySt. Johns
- Zip Code32033
- Interior FeaturesVaulted/Cath. Ceil., Wood Floors, Sliding Glass Dr(s), Tile Floors, Laminate Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Range Electric, Microwave
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- # of Stories1
- ElementarySouth Woods
- MiddleGamble Rogers
- HighPedro Menendez
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of July 22nd, 2019 at 12:08am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 07/22/2019