14231 Fish Eagle Dr East, Jacksonville
*NEW ROOF+NEWLY PAINTED EXTERIOR+NEW FLOORS* Home is back on the market...You haven't missed your chance to see this Pond+Preserve home with a flow and feel leaves you feeling tranquil and relaxed. Open floor plan is ideal for all! Enjoy an evening of cooking in your generously sized kitchen. Then kick back on a cool evening in front of the gas log fireplace. In the spring open the enormous windows in your great room and let in the spring breeze flow. The home features a split bedroom one story floor plan. When you're ready to call it a night venture into your master suite and take a bubble bath in your own two person tub or relax in the NEW CUSTOM master shower. Guests visiting? Well rest easy with them across the house in the guest cove with bathroom.Two additional guest rooms are conveniently located at the front of the home that share a large bathroom. Looking to relax and get away? Consider steping into your own backyard oasis. Watch our nations majestic symbol and the neighborhoods namesake, the Bald Eagle, soar overhead and build their nests in the attached preserve area. This home won't last long. Visit today and enjoy all that North Florida has to offer you including local nature trails, free boat launches, and convenient shopping/dinning.
- MLS® #965380
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,310
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- StyleMulti Generational, Contemporary, Traditional
- AmenitiesClub Pool, Clubhouse, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorStucco/Coquina Front
- Exterior FeaturesPatio - Open
- Lot DescriptionConsrvation Preserv, Wooded, Water Access, Natural Drainage
- RoofShingle Roof, Composition Roll Rf
- Address14231 Fish Eagle Dr East
- Area096-ft George/blount Island/cedar Point
- SubdivisionEagles Hammock
- Zip Code32226
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Tile Floors, Unfurnished, Walk-in-Closet(s), Picture Window(s), Vinyl Floors, Built-in-Bookshelves
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Microwave, Range Electric, Self Cleaning Oven
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Fireplace-Living Rm, Gas Fireplace
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryNEW BERLIN
- HighFirst Coast
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of September 16th, 2019 at 9:08am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 09/16/2019