106 Magnolia Dr, East Palatka
Come see this super cute East Palatka pool home on a navigable canal!!! Located in the sought after neighborhood of Palm Port, this home is perfect for anyone looking to live closer to the peaceful tranquility of the St. Johns River and away from the hustle and bustle. This 2 bed 2 bath home has over 1,650 square feet of living space, and has been meticulously maintained while continuously upgraded over time by the current owners. Some of the many awesome features of this home include; tile throughout, fresh paint inside and out, re-built bulkhead, boat-lift with new motor, newer appliances, two 60 amp RV hook-ups, in-ground salt pool that is fully screened, additional low voltage lighting for landscaping, termite bond, and an extra large man-cave or workshop that also serves as a utilityroom! If you are looking for a second home to get away to, an easy to maintain retirement property, or you just want to be closer to the river this property will exceed all of your needs and expectations!!!
- MLS® #964962
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,652
- Year Built1974
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public, Water Well(drinking)
- ParkingCircular Drive
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Waterfront2'-6' Dpth, Canal
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground, Screened Pool
- ExteriorConcrete Block
- Exterior FeaturesBoatlift, Bulkhead, Detached Shed, Lanai, Lanai - Screened, Patio - Screened, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionWater Access
- RoofMetal Roof
- Listing OfficeEndless Summer Realty
- Address106 Magnolia Dr
- Area564-east Palatka/san Mateo/n Satsuma/orange Mills
- SubdivisionPalm Port
- CityEast Palatka
- Zip Code32131
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Tile Floors
- AppliancesCompactor, Dishwasher, Microwave, Range Electric, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Wood Burning Frplc
- # of Stories1
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of August 21st, 2019 at 1:23am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 08/21/2019