7284 A1a South, St Augustine
An oceanfront masterpiece with 6 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms, 2 half-baths, and 7,245 sf of living space, rests directly on a 0.83 acre lot directly on the Atlantic Ocean. Completed in 2019 with the finest materials and modern designed craftsmanship, this home features panoramic views from the first and second floors, a private beach walkover, guest house, home theater, summer kitchen, 43 foot long pool, and 3 fireplaces. It's one-of-a-kind gourmet kitchen was nominated for HGTV's 2019 best kitchen award. On the top floor you can find the spacious master suite with his and her everything from the shower heads to the grand closets, complete with a chandelier and custom built-ins for any needs. Soak up the spectacular views outdoors in your summer kitchen equipped with a grill and flat screen tv.
- MLS® #964706
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,245
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesWater - Public, Sewer - Public
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDriveway, Attached Garage, Detached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Other Parking
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground, Automatic Cleaner, Heated Pool, Pool Security Fence
- ExteriorConcrete Block, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesPatio - Open, Patio - Covered, Summer Kitchen, Outside Lighting, Porch - Front, Porch - Open, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionDeededBch/WtrAccess, High & Dry
- RoofShingle Roof
- ConstructionUnder Construction
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address7284 A1a South
- Area332-crescent Beach/summer Haven
- SubdivisionCrescent Beach Club
- CitySt Augustine
- CountySt. Johns
- Zip Code32080
- Interior FeaturesVaulted/Cath. Ceil., Ceiling 8+ Ft., Window Treatment(s), French Door(s), Tile Floors, Wood Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Built-in-Bookshelves, Elevator, Prewired Audio, Double Paned Windows, EnergyStr Light Fixt, Insulated Doors
- AppliancesMicrowave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- FireplacesFireplace-Living Rm, Frplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, 2 or more Fireplaces
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryW. D. Hartley
- MiddleGamble Rogers
- HighPedro Menendez
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of May 24th, 2019 at 5:38am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 05/24/2019