136 Jim Bryant Rd, East Palatka
Beautiful Custom Built concrete home on over 11.9 acres! Tons of upgrades and special features, 2 car garage Plus 3 car carport, PLUS a 40ft X 50ft steel workshop! Workshop includes a 1 bedroom efficiency complete with kitchen. Multiple outbuildings ( see attached list). Energy efficient 2 story poured concrete built to last Live allergy free with tile and Pergo floors throughout. All windows are high impact hurricane with solar film coverings. 27' X 10' 2nd floor deck overlooking property.High tech security system has 4 separate cameras on hard drive that record over a month before looping. Bike path runs on west side of property. Dog Branch creek runs along the rear of property. Spray insulation allows the attic to stay at a comfortable temperature year round. 46X30 Pool deck with auto fill salt water pool and a 15X30 covered outdoor living/dining area surrounded by a black wrought iron fence and overlooking a live oak hammock. Granite countertops throughout home. The highest quality stainless appliances with double oven and vented microwave. Reinforced glued and screwed centrally positioned 5X7 Safe Room which includes fire rated Liberty safe. Shooting berm on rear of property. 20 minute drive to downtown St Augustine, shopping at the St Augustine Outlet mall or 40 minute commute to Jacksonville.
- MLS® #962989
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,880
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesSewer - Septic Sys, Water Well(drinking)
- Parking Spaces5
- ParkingAttached Garage, Concrete, Detached Garage, Oversize Gar/Storage, Driveway, RV / Boat Parking
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesSprinkler System, Deck - Wood, Barbecue Pit, Detached Shed, Other Building(s)
- Lot DescriptionIrregular Lot, Wooded, High & Dry
- RoofMetal Roof
- ZoningResidential, Single Family, Zoned for Horses, Zoned for Livestock
- Address136 Jim Bryant Rd
- Area564-east Palatka/san Mateo/n Satsuma/orange Mills
- SubdivisionJohn Huertas
- CityEast Palatka
- Zip Code32131
- Interior FeaturesVaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Thermal Window(s), Ceramic Tile, Laminate Floors
- AppliancesDryer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryBrowning Pearce
- MiddleC. H. Price
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 St Augustine Properties
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of May 22nd, 2019 at 9:23am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 05/22/2019