2215 Riverside Ave, Jacksonville
What an opportunity! This historic beauty is waiting for you. Renovate, restore and make this your new home today! Guest house includes 2 bedrooms and a bath. Property does need some work, but will be well worth it. Walking distance to Publix, restaurants, shopping, movie theaters, roof top dining and 5 points. Close to downtown, Brooklyn and I-95. Cash or Renovation Financing only.
- MLS® #962865
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage3,516
- Year Built1909
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- StyleSplit Level
- UtilitiesWater - Public, Sewer - Public
- ParkingDriveway, On Street Parking
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesCovenants/Restrictns
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Network Realty
- Address2215 Riverside Ave
- Zip Code32204
- Interior FeaturesBay/Bow Window(s), Tile Floors, Wood Floors
- AppliancesRange Electric, Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- FireplacesBrick Fireplace, 1 Fireplace
- # of Stories3
- ZoningCRO Commercial/Residential/Office
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of June 16th, 2019 at 7:23pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 06/16/2019