1445 Ryar Rd, Jacksonville
Selling under appraised value! Open House 5/5/18 from 10-3. Traditional 4 bedroom, 3 full bath high and dry home on Pottsburg Creek. This deep water access waterfront property has 49 ft. of bulkhead is easily navigable to the Atlantic Ocean. The 3 level home has 3 beds upstairs, to include the master. The 3D tour in the video tab allows you to walk through 3 level home as if you were there!! The large master bedroom and bath has a huge jacuzzi tub and a large balcony with a patio area providing you a beautiful view of the water. The kitchen boasts beautiful granite countertops with parquet wood floor and huge pantry. This home is perfect for entertaining. The living room, game room and Florida room are on the first floor leading to the backyard with more water views. The large circledriveway with parking area gives you ample space to park a boat and access to your expanded 2 car garage. This garage can easily fit two large vehicles, plus motorcycle, jet skis or a workbench. The exterior was completely replaced this year with Hardie board and new roof. The home also has water cooled A/C which saves you money in heating and cooling.
- MLS® #962183
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,274
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesCable - Available, Sewer - Septic Sys, Water - Public, Water - Private, Sep Irrigation Meter
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, RV / Boat Parking, Side Entry Garage, Oversize Gar/Storage, Keypad Entry, Circular Drive, Concrete
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal, Creek, Tidal, 2'-6' Dpth
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorCementitious Siding
- Exterior FeaturesOutside Lighting, Sprinkler System, Deck - Wood, Yard Well & Pump, Dock/Pier, Bulkhead, Landscape Lighting
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, DeededBch/WtrAccess, Water Access, Other Water View, Rolling/Sloped, High & Dry
- RoofShingle Roof, Built-up Gravel Roof
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address1445 Ryar Rd
- Area022-grove Park/san Souci
- Zip Code32216
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Wood Floors, Picture Window(s), Sliding Glass Dr(s), Tile Floors, Ceramic Tile, Unfurnished
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Fireplace-Living Rm, Frplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, Wood Burning Frplc
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryHogan-Spring Glen
- Listing OfficeFlorida Homes Realty & Mortgage Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of April 23rd, 2019 at 2:38am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 04/23/2019