730 North Park St, Crescent City
Great views of Crescent Lake with 3 sliding glass doors opening up to a huge screen porch for relaxing and entertaining. New metal roof Dec, 2018. Three Parcels Located in the Heart of Crescent City equaling 1.47 Acres. Block/stucco home with attached 2 car garage. 2,758 sq ft include Living room, Den, Eat in Kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 3 baths. 3 Total Parcels: 191228399000800300 191228399000800070 191228399000800080 (2 Parcels are vacant lots).
- MLS® #961551
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,758
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Side Entry Garage, Circular Drive
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorStucco/Coquina Front
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Screen, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address730 North Park St
- Area583-crescent/georgetown/fruitland/drayton Isl
- SubdivisionHubbard Park U1
- CityCrescent City
- Zip Code32112
- Interior FeaturesLaminate Floors, Sliding Glass Dr(s), Tile Floors, Unfurnished, Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Wood Burning Frplc, Fireplace-Living Rm
- # of Stories1
- MiddleCrescent City
- HighCrescent City
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Triton Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of October 20th, 2019 at 2:38am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 10/20/2019