730 North Park St, Crescent City
Great views of Crescent Lake with 3 sliding glass doors opening up to a huge screen porch for relaxing and entertaining. New metal roof Dec, 2018. Three Parcels Located in the Heart of Crescent City equaling 1.47 Acres. Block/stucco home with attached 2 car garage. 2,758 sq ft include Living room, Den, Eat in Kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 3 baths. 3 Total Parcels: 191228399000800300 191228399000800070 191228399000800080 (2 Parcels are vacant lots).
- MLS® #961551
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,758
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Side Entry Garage, Circular Drive
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorStucco/Coquina Front
- Exterior FeaturesSprinkler System, Porch - Screen
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address730 North Park St
- Area583-crescent/georgetown/fruitland/drayton Isl
- SubdivisionHubbard Park U1
- CityCrescent City
- Zip Code32112
- Interior FeaturesSliding Glass Dr(s), Tile Floors, Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Unfurnished, Laminate Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- FireplacesFireplace-Living Rm, Wood Burning Frplc, 1 Fireplace
- # of Stories1
- MiddleCrescent City
- HighCrescent City
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Triton Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of August 18th, 2019 at 3:53am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 08/18/2019