1320 Northwood Rd, Jacksonville
Welcome to historical San Marco, a premier location in Jacksonville. Updated and remodeled in 2008, this classic brick home is minutes away from downtown, the San Marco Sq., the duck pond, and A schools. BUT THAT'S NOT ALL...there is a detached 1 bedroom, 1 bath apt above the garage with a full kitchenettte. The expansive master suite includes a large walk in closet with custom cabinets and shelves, water closet, dbl sinks, marble counter tops, jacuzzi tub, and a built in ''make up'' table. A second bathroom has dbl sinks with quartzite counter tops and custom cabinets. The third bath was totally updated. The kitchen has double ovens, SS appliances, a prep island, and beautiful custom cabinets that offer storage space galore. There are hardwoodfloors and windows by Pella thru out the home. Need a playroom, sitting area, or office, the sunroom overlooks the patio garden. The hallways offers lots of storage and the laundry room is inside. The detached garage apt acts as the 5th bedroom and 4th bath and is included in the 2950 sq ft. It is perfect for a "man cave", office, or for visitors. There are 2 large storage areas in the apt that has its own private entrance. The efficiency kitchen has a small refrigerator, sinks, and custom cabinets and is wired for a stove. The apt and the house are on one electric bill. The 2 car garage has storage cabinets, shelves, and a work shop area. There is also a dog run on the side of the garage. This home with the updates, space, and apt. is a rare find in this area. MAKE 1320 NORTHWOOD your next adress!
- MLS® #960209
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,950
- Year Built1941
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesCable - Available, Sewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDriveway, Detached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Oversize Gar/Storage, Concrete
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorBrick Front
- Exterior FeaturesPatio - Covered, Patio - Open, Sprinkler System, Outside Lighting, Motion Lighting
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- Address1320 Northwood Rd
- Area011-san Marco
- SubdivisionColonial Manor
- Zip Code32207
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., French Door(s), Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Window Treatment(s), Wood Floors, Thermal Window(s), Built-in-Bookshelves, Multi Paned Windows
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer Connect, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Wood Burning Frplc
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryHendricks Avenue
- MiddleAlfred DuPont
- HighTerry Parker
- Listing OfficeFirst Coast Sothebys International Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of August 20th, 2019 at 12:45pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 08/20/2019