123 Fever Hammock Dr, Jacksonville
Is living in St Johns County but not in the midst of the hustle and bustle what you are looking for and still want to be convenient to everything? This 4 bedroom 2.5 bath home is absolutely breathtaking. The first floor features all of the living space. As you enter the home there is large foyer big enough for a cute bench for reading or getting your shoes on. The front of the home has an office/den that can be closed for privacy with a french door. The formal dining room is a great space for all your holiday eating. Everyone wants an open concept kitchen/living and this one will not disappoint. The beautiful kitchen featuring granite countertops and a chef's kitchen and opens up to the large family room. Upstairs you will find all of the bedrooms and a loft.The master bedroom along with being quite large has the view of the back yard and serene preserve. This suite features tray ceilings and walk in closets. The master bath has it all with soaking tub along with separate shower, double vanity, and marble countertops. The secondary bedrooms are split from the master and on the other side of the loft for privacy. The outdoor living is such a great space. There you will find an extended lanai and the yard has nice green space as well as the privacy of the preserve. The exterior of the home has been newly painted. This home is conveniently located to the new 9B highway, the new Town Center, as well as in St Johns County Schools.
- MLS® #958430
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,938
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- StatusContingent Take Backup
- AmenitiesClub Facilities, Club Pool, Playground, Sprinkler System
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Oversize Gar/Storage
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorCementitious Siding
- Exterior FeaturesLanai, Outside Lighting, Porch - Front, Sprinkler System, USPS Cluster Mailbox
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- Address123 Fever Hammock Dr
- Area301-julington Creek/switzerland
- SubdivisionReserve At Greenbriar
- CountySt. Johns
- Zip Code32259
- Interior FeaturesFrench Door(s), Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Floor Plugs
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, EnergyStar Appliance
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryHickory Creek
- MiddleSwitzerland Point
- HighBartram Trail
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Jacksonville
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of June 25th, 2019 at 4:23am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 06/25/2019