12853 Cannington Cove Ter, Jacksonville
Looking for POOL HOME with Navigable, DEEP WATER access? The wait is over! Bring your boat & enjoy the ease of docking at your own 62' slip; including boat lift. Relax in the evenings, hanging out at the 2-story community dock or by the fire pit. Small, private and gated community, Camelot, is perfect for those with discerning taste within the highly desirable Mandarin/Julington Creek Area. Custom built by Kicklighter Homes. Excellent fit & finish. Crown moulding & details throughoutt. Gourmet kitchen with Stainless Steel appliances, 42'' cabinets, solid surface counters and large walk-in pantry. Bar top seating & breakfast nook with fireplace; flows into the open family room. Dedicated office & Master BR on 1st floor with his and hers closets, jacuzzi tub, & door to the pool/lanai area.Movie Theatre room with wet bar and surround sound & guest rooms upstairs! Private yard with screened pool area, spa and lots of privacy trees. Plenty of storage space in your 3 car garage; water softener, termite bond with sentricon system. Trance A/C complete with upgraded hippa filter system. Yes, you CAN have a deeded water property, with no worries about storm damage or flooding. Check out this tucked away home, in a very privated gated community, with a private showing today!
- MLS® #955755
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,042
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesDock/Pier, Boathouse, Boat Slip Conveys
- UtilitiesSewer - Septic Sys, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal, Riverfront, 6' + Dpth
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHot Tub / Spa, Pool - In Ground, Screened Pool, Heated Pool Electric
- Exterior FeaturesCovenants/Restrictns, Porch - Front, Sprinkler System, Patio - Covered, Mandatory Fees, Boatlift
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, Sidewalks, Water Access
- RoofShingle Roof
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address12853 Cannington Cove Ter
- Zip Code32258
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., French Door(s), Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range Electric, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Gas Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Atlantic Partners Southside
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of June 25th, 2019 at 4:23am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 06/25/2019