118 Lake Geneva Rd, Crescent City
Beautiful lakefront home on 3+ acres. This split level home has a wonderful large picture window above the LR which lets in plenty of light. Cathedral 19' ceiling and many recessed lighting. This property is used as a single family residence and could become a spectacular family compound! Original home in 1973 was completely removed except for 1 wall, and the new home was built in 2003. You must see the gorgeous master bathroom setup! Anderson & Pella windows, Thermador appliances & so much more! Please see Supplement for details.Home has a lifetime metal roof, Anderson & Pella windows, granite counters, all Thermador appliances, stone fireplace w/custom mantel, huge master bedroom w/sitting area & very large glamour bath w/Roman style tub & large walk-in tiled shower & his/hers California closets. Must see to appreciate this exceptional home and property. (Buyer to verify square footage of home.)
- MLS® #953402
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,900
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesCable - Connected, Sewer - Septic Sys, Water Well(drinking)
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesDock/Pier, Porch - Front
- Lot DescriptionWooded
- RoofMetal Roof
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
- Address118 Lake Geneva Rd
- Area582-pomona Pk/welaka/lake Como/crescent Lake Est
- SubdivisionMetes & Bounds
- CityCrescent City
- Zip Code32112
- Interior FeaturesBay/Bow Window(s), Tile Floors, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Window Treatment(s), Wood Floors, Picture Window(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Microwave, Range Gas, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Gas Fireplace, Stone Fireplace
- # of Stories3
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of September 21st, 2019 at 6:08pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 09/21/2019