114 Sullivan Dr, Crescent City
Enjoy a tranquil, relaxing life on the St. Johns River at this spacious, updated 3BR/2BA brick home complete w/cozy brick, wood-burning fireplace, T-dock on the 145'+/- river and two covered boathouses on the 360'+/- canal - all on an oversized 1+ acre lot of land w/garage parking for 4 vehicles, detached man/woman cave/office w/workshop & lots of extra storage space. The home features granite countertops, a flat surface cook top, primarily tile flooring, thermal windows, lots of built-ins and a river view that will be hard to beat. Master bath features a glass block walk-in shower. The uniquely private property is nicely landscaped for your enjoyment.
- MLS® #953193
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,840
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesWater Well(drinking), Sewer - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal, Riverfront, Tidal
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Front, Porch - Open, Detached Shed, Dock/Pier, Hm Service-Warranty, Boathouse, Bulkhead, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, Riverview, Easement, Level
- RoofMetal Roof
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Ben Bates Realty
- Address114 Sullivan Dr
- Area583-crescent/georgetown/fruitland/drayton Isl
- CityCrescent City
- Zip Code32112
- Interior FeaturesTile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wood Floors, Thermal Window(s), Built-in-Bookshelves
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source, Window/Wall Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Wood Burning Frplc, Brick Fireplace, Fireplace-Living Rm
- # of Stories1
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of April 19th, 2019 at 8:53pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 04/19/2019