12603 204th Ter, Earlton
SPECTACULAR WATERFRONT ON LAKE SANTA FE! This rare find is your tropical resort on North Florida's largest spring fed lake. Iron gated entry opens to your ultimate outdoor entertaining venue. Expansive covered lanai with spacious outdoor shower, gas fireplace and Hot Springs spa. State of the art outdoor kitchen complete with built in Green Egg, DCS commercial grill with burner cooktop, under counter wine & beverage refrigerators with sinks and prep area. Extensive landscape and hardscape lighting. The 500 sf. Pavilion perfect for evening entertaining. This estate has a rare boat launch area and seawall! The boathouse has 2 lifts and a spacious dock. Resort Style Living is yours on Lake Santa Fe. SEE ADDITIONAL REMARKS OF THIS ONE OF A KIND HOME.The attached 2 car garage has wall to wall cabinets and work bench and is large enough to store a full size pickup & SUV. There is even an air conditioned work out room complete with all the equipment. A detached garage has 840 sf with 10 ft overhead doors with an additional 730 sf on the upper level, currently being used for storage but could easily convert to additional living space or bunk room. Exceptional craftsmanship in every detail of this beautifully designed home. Soaring walls of glass offer spectacular panoramic waterfront views. Resort living at it's finest.
- MLS® #953095
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,028
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- StatusContingent Take Backup
- UtilitiesWater Well(drinking), Sewer - Septic Sys, Gas - Bottled, Emergency Generator
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDetached Garage, Driveway, Attached Garage, Garage Door Opener, RV / Boat Parking, Other Parking, Side Entry Garage, Courtyard Entry Gar, Keypad Entry
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHot Tub / Spa
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio - Open, Patio - Covered, Deck - Wood, Gazebo, Summer Kitchen, Yard Well & Pump, Outside Lighting, Detached Shed, Dock/Pier, Boathouse, Porch - Open, Lanai, Garden, Sprinkler System, Landscape Lighting, Motion Lighting, Boatlift, Equipment Shed, Other Building(s), Boat Ramp
- Lot DescriptionWater Access, Regular Lot, Other Water View, Level
- RoofShingle Roof, Metal Roof
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address12603 204th Ter
- Area721-orange Heights-north Of Sr-26
- SubdivisionSanta Fe
- Zip Code32694
- Interior FeaturesVaulted/Cath. Ceil., French Door(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Tile Floors, Wood Floors, Built-in-Bookshelves, Double Paned Windows, EnergyStr Light Fixt, Insulated Doors
- AppliancesRange Gas, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposer, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Washer/Dryer Connect, Self Cleaning Oven, Freezer-Stand Alone, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, EnergyStar Appliance
- HeatingCentral Heating, Radiant Floor Tubing, Energy Star Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Energy Star Cooling
- FireplacesFrplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, Electric Fireplace, Gas Fireplace, Wood Burning Frplc, 2 or more Fireplaces
- # of Stories2
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of May 22nd, 2019 at 9:23pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 05/22/2019