2180 Eventide Ave, St Johns
Southern Classicism along 14.5 acres of St. Johns riverfront. Spectacular opportunity to amass 600 ft of HIGH BLUFF river frontage and a splendid estate home offering the look of a Georgia Plantation. The river elevation provides more open fenestration to capitalize on the views of lawn, live oaks and of course the tidal waters of The St. Johns River. The south wing of home contains a suite of three bedrooms and three baths offering comfort and privacy. The north wing contains the kitchen, morning room, office, mud room & secured storage space, The master suite located on second floor occupies fully half of the central portion of the home opening onto a balcony overlooking the river. An outbuilding on the property includes a two bedroom apartment and a caretakers office and addl garage.The outdoor amenities add to the ambience of this retreat including pool, ponds and an 1100 foot NEWLY built pier that offers deepwater dockage on the river. Remarkable list of details are separately listed and can be found under document section of MLS.
- MLS® #949698
- Full Baths8
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage12,501
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- StyleTraditional, Multi Generational
- UtilitiesEmergency Generator, Gas - Bottled, Sewer - Septic Sys, Water Well(drinking)
- Parking Spaces5
- ParkingAsphalt Blacktop, Attached Garage, Circular Drive, Detached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Storage, Other Parking, RV / Boat Parking, Side Entry Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Waterfront6' + Dpth, No Fixed Bridges, Riverfront
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesBulkhead, Dock/Pier, Equipment Shed, Lanai, Landscape Lighting, Other Building(s), Outside Lighting, Patio - Covered, Porch - Front, Sprinkler System, Yard Well & Pump
- Lot DescriptionHigh & Dry, Irregular Lot, Riverview, Wooded
- RoofSlate Roof
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address2180 Eventide Ave
- Area301-julington Creek/switzerland
- SubdivisionEventide On St Johns
- CitySt Johns
- CountySt. Johns
- Zip Code32259
- Interior FeaturesAtrium Door(s), Bay/Bow Window(s), Built-in-Bookshelves, Elevator, Marble Floors, Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Window Treatment(s), Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- Fireplaces2 or more Fireplaces, Fireplace-Living Rm, Frplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, Gas Fireplace, Mantle, Wood Burning Frplc
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryHickory Creek
- MiddleSwitzerland Point
- HighBartram Trail
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Network Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of September 20th, 2019 at 9:08pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 09/20/2019