813 Cedar Bay Rd, Jacksonville
Stop...Do Not Put This Home In Your Rear View Mirror! Stunning Riverfront Home surrounded by nearly 2 acres of land and 120 ft.of river front. Travel the long, tree covered drive before entering this beautiful two story home with 4 bedrooms 4 baths and 2 half baths. The master bedroom suite, located on the first floor, sports a gas fireplace with wonderful views of the river. The entire home has hardwood flooring and extensive crown molding. The elegant dining and living areas along with a large home office are full of natural light. Chef's delight gourmet kitchen w/granite countertops, 6 burner gas cooktop, double dishwashers! High end appliances with large center island and built in dining table that overlooks the large family room with views of the Broward River, dock and boat hous An oversized laundry room and four car garage complete the first floor. The second floor has three good sized bedrooms one with a balcony and private bath. In addition there is a large (+/- 600 ft.) game/exercise/family room. The entire back yard is a playground for all with a screened in heated pool, lots of room for lawn games and 120 feet of deep water river front with dock, boat house and a 10,000 lb. boat lift. This home is a "gem" and not to be missed.
- MLS® #948501
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,074
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesCable - Available, Cable - Connected, DSL Available, Emergency Generator, Gas - Bottled, Sewer - Private, Sewer - Septic Sys, Underground Util., Water - Private, Water Well(drinking)
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached Garage, Circular Drive, Concrete, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversize Gar/Storage, RV / Boat Parking, Side Entry Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Waterfront6' + Dpth, Riverfront
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAutomatic Cleaner, Heated Pool, Pool - In Ground, Screened Pool
- ExteriorBrick Front
- Exterior FeaturesBoathouse, Boatlift, Bulkhead, Dock/Pier, Hm Service-Warranty, Patio - Screened, Porch - Front, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, Riverview, Water Access, Wooded
- RoofShingle Roof
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Network Realty
- Address813 Cedar Bay Rd
- Area095-san Mateo/eastport
- SubdivisionCedar Heights
- Zip Code32218
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, Ceiling 8+ Ft., Double Paned Windows, French Door(s), Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Window Treatment(s), Wood Floors, Palladian Window(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Down-Draft Cook top, Dryer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- Fireplaces2 or more Fireplaces, Fireplace-Bedroom, Gas Fireplace, Wood Burning Frplc
- # of Stories2
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of September 15th, 2019 at 12:53pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 09/15/2019