4 Royal Tern Rd, Fernandina Beach
MOST AFFORDABLE SINGLE FAMILY HOME ON AMELIA ISLAND PLANTATION! Cul-de-sac home surrounded by greenspace for wonderful privacy! You will love the vaulted ceilings, openness, and light-filled spaces in this turnkey home - with FURNITURE & GOLF CART INCLUDED! The living room features hardwood floors, custom built-ins, gas fireplace, and easy flow to the kitchen and casual dining room. The kitchen features stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, butcher block island, breakfast bar, and built-in shelving for cookbooks! Access to the screened porch for al fresco dining or relaxing with sweet tea and a book on a Saturday afternoon. A sunroom off of the kitchen has wall-to-wall windows capturing the backyard greenery and creating an inspiring space for an art studio or office.The sunroom could easily be modified to be a downstairs bedroom with closet & bath by finishing extra storage space from the garage; a great option if you are looking for a bedroom suite on the first floor! A half bath and laundry room complete the downstairs. Upstairs, you will find the bedrooms centered around a loft area offering privacy from the main living areas. The expansive master suite with trey ceiling features an upgraded en suite with walk-in closet, large granite double vanity, walk-in shower and soaking tub. The two additional guest bedrooms, one with walk-in closet, share an upgraded bath. Additional features include 2 newer A/C units, paver driveway, low maintenance landscaping, and plantation shutters. See features list for additional upgrades! Live within the Amelia Island Plantation gates and experience all of the wonderful shops, restaurants, and parks the community has to offer. Club membership available for golf, tennis, beach, and ocean club access!
- MLS® #947263
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,311
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesBike Path, Nature Trails, Tennis Court(s), Walking/Jogging Path, Playground, Golf Course, Boat Ramp, Community Garbage
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Driveway, Golf Cart Storage
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorStucco/Coquina Front
- Exterior FeaturesCovenants/Restrictns, Mandatory Fees, Porch - Screen
- Lot DescriptionIrregular Lot, Consrvation Preserv
- RoofShingle Roof
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address4 Royal Tern Rd
- Area460-amelia Island Plantation
- SubdivisionAmelia Island
- CityFernandina Beach
- Zip Code32034
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, Ceiling 8+ Ft., Tile Floors, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Wood Floors, Furnished
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer, Dryer
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Fireplace-Living Rm, Gas Fireplace, Mantle
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryEmma Love Hardee
- MiddleFernandina Beach
- HighFernandina Beach
- Listing OfficeFirst Coast Sothebys International Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of July 17th, 2019 at 1:08pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 07/17/2019