140 Monterey Bay Ln, Green Cove Spr
Mere words cannot describe the warmth & comfort this magnificent estate exudes. The original owners have created a masterpiece home, including every detail important to family resort style living in a grand but comfortable way. If unplugging & being in a quiet, tucked away 4 acre St Johns riverfront estate sounds appealing, this is a must see. Approx 6400sf with 10,000sf under roof; too many features & finishes to mention. Guest home on 1st level within the main home, resort pool & cabana featuring summer kitchen & built in TV. Playground, 4 Bays for garage, elevator, home generator, smart home system, separate exercise room, motorhome garage with 50 amp service & new dock with boathouse & lifts. Home furnishings, Tractor, Jet Skis are available.
- MLS® #947251
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,229
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesDSL Available, Emergency Generator, Sewer - Septic Sys, Water Well(drinking)
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingCircular Drive, Other Parking, Oversize Gar/Storage, RV / Boat Parking, Side Entry Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated Pool-Gas, Hot Tub / Spa, Pool - In Ground
- ExteriorStucco, Cementitious Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBoathouse, Boatlift, Dock/Pier, Equipment Shed, Other Building(s), Patio - Screened, Porch - Front, Sprinkler System, Summer Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionWater Access, Riverview
- RoofMetal Roof
- Listing OfficeFirst Coast Sothebys International Realty
- Address140 Monterey Bay Ln
- Area161-green Cove Springs
- SubdivisionMetes & Bounds
- CityGreen Cove Spr
- Zip Code32043
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, Butler Pantry, Ceramic Tile, Elevator, Floor Plugs, Marble Floors, Prewired Audio, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Window Treatment(s), Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces2 or more Fireplaces, Gas Fireplace, 2 Sided Fireplace
- # of Stories3
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of September 17th, 2019 at 9:23am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 09/17/2019