2461 Stoney Glen Dr, Fleming Island
This large 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom home built by Coppenbarger is located on a quaint street in Stoney Glen Subdivision at Eagle Harbor. Columns, Arched windows and doorways greet you as you enter the foyer to beautiful wood floors which carry into the main living areas and adds warmth to this beautiful home! The Kitchen has new White Shaker Cabinets and Granite Counter tops which add to the light and bright feel of the whole home. The Family Room has a gas fireplace which is surrounded by a detail enriched mantle including built-in cabinets and a large arched window to enjoy the view of the Preserve. Wood Floors continue in the master bedroom with a huge walk-in closet. His and her vanities, a large garden tub, new white cabinets and granite complete the Master Bathroom. more...This beautiful home offers a spacious private floor plan that could make a great option as a multi-generational home or be used as an in-law or guest suite. The floor plan offers a 5 way split with 6 bedrooms (one bedroom does not conform). Enjoy a peaceful night on the screened in Lanai overlooking the nature preserve or use the space along with the circular patio to entertain guests.
- MLS® #946789
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,379
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesClub Facilities, Clubhouse, Club Pool, Tennis Court(s), Basket Ball Court(s), Playground, Golf Course, Dock/Pier, Boat Ramp, Exercise Room, RV/Boat Parking
- UtilitiesWater - Public, Sewer - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorStucco, Brick Front
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Front, Patio - Open, Mandatory Fees, Covenants/Restrictns, Lanai - Screened, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, Sidewalks, Consrvation Preserv, Curb & Gutter
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address2461 Stoney Glen Dr
- Area122-fleming Island-nw
- SubdivisionEagle Harbor
- CityFleming Island
- Zip Code32003
- Interior FeaturesUnfurnished, Walk-in-Closet(s), Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Ceiling 8+ Ft., Thermal Window(s), Window Treatment(s), Ceramic Tile, Built-in-Bookshelves, Laminate Floors, Double Paned Windows
- AppliancesMicrowave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Disposer, Washer/Dryer Connect, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- FireplacesMantle, Frplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, Gas Fireplace, 1 Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryFleming Island
- HighFleming Island
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of April 24th, 2019 at 2:23pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 04/24/2019