2375 Seminole Rd, Atlantic Beach
This oceanfront home is perfectly located on 75 feet of the very best part of Atlantic Beach. The abundance of deck space and roof top observation deck offer breath taking views at every turn. Enjoy the indoor pool and spa 24/7 no matter what the weather is like. This house designed by James Dupree was built to look like a sand castle and is full of custom additions including antique beams and gates from St. Augustine. The main living area on the second floor is highlighted by a huge open great room with fireplace. Ride the elevator to the third floor where you'll find the Master Bedroom with a full picture window, delivering incredible views. Don't miss your opportunity for this one of a kind property.
- MLS® #945935
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,791
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- StyleContemporary, Tri-Level
- UtilitiesCable - Available, Sewer - Public, Water - Public, Water - Private
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, No Covered Parking, On Street Parking, Oversize Gar/Storage, Golf Cart Storage, Concrete
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground, Screened Pool, Hot Tub / Spa, Heated Pool-Solar
- ExteriorStucco/Coquina Front
- Exterior FeaturesDeck - Wood, Outside Lighting, Yard Well & Pump, Patio - Covered, Porch - Open, Landscape Lighting, Porch - Wrap Around
- Lot DescriptionWooded, Ocean view, Easement
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Vanguard Realty
- Address2375 Seminole Rd
- Area231-atlantic Beach-east
- SubdivisionSand Dollars
- CityAtlantic Beach
- Zip Code32233
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, Ceiling 8+ Ft., Ceramic Tile, Picture Window(s), Prewired Audio, Skylight(s), Sliding Glass Dr(s), Walk-in-Closet(s), Wood Floors, Elevator
- AppliancesDishwasher, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer, Dryer
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- FireplacesElectric Fireplace, Fireplace-Living Rm, Mantle, Wood Burning Frplc, Tile Fireplace, Fireplace-Bedroom, 2 or more Fireplaces
- # of Stories3
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of January 20th, 2019 at 9:08pm EST. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 01/20/2019