419 West 24th St, Jacksonville
Great income producing property for an investor, or family. Nice home priced right. Features 2 Homes. One is a 3 Br 2ba, the 2nd is a garage apt 1br 1ba.Wood and tile and tile floors throughout both. Current rental income $1,275 per month. Convenient to US1 and I-295, shopping and restaurants. Take a look today and make it your own!
- MLS® #943775
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,018
- Year Built1933
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDetached Garage, Other Parking, Concrete
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorBrick Front
- Exterior FeaturesOutside Lighting, Porch - Front
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- Address419 West 24th St
- SubdivisionSpringfield Nw Port
- Zip Code32206
- Interior FeaturesTile Floors, Wood Floors
- AppliancesRange Electric, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryAndrew A. Robinson
- HighAndrew Jackson
- Listing OfficeContinental Realty Of Jacksonville Inc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of September 16th, 2019 at 8:53am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 09/16/2019