9715 South West 136th St, Starke
This 3br/2.5ba waterfront home is situated on almost an acre of lush, green lawn overlooking Sampson Lake. Mosquitoes won't be a problem for you this summer on the spacious, screened, back patio. Choose to enter the home through a front foyer or the 2-car garage. The living room has a brick wood-burning fireplace, and the dining room is separate. The eat-in kitchen is equipped with all the appliances, including a self-cleaning oven and a dishwasher. A bonus room can be used as an office or an extra bedroom.The master bath has a shower/tub and a garden tub with whirlpool.
- MLS® #943765
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,032
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesWater Well(drinking), Sewer - Septic Sys
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Open, Patio - Screened
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address9715 South West 136th St
- Area524-bradford County-sw
- Zip Code32091
- Interior FeaturesWall-to-Wall Carpet, Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s)
- AppliancesRange Electric, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer Connect, Self Cleaning Oven
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- FireplacesBrick Fireplace, Fireplace-Living Rm, 1 Fireplace
- # of Stories1
- Listing OfficeAmerican Dream Of Northeast Florida
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of April 25th, 2019 at 4:23pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 04/25/2019