(Undisclosed Address), Hilliard
$10K drop in price. This 4.2 acres has approximately 100 feet on the St. Marys river with a Floating dock and deep water access. Separate electric pole at the dock so you can see when you're cleaning fish late in the evening or have you a small gazebo with power. The front of the property has oak trees and is open to the county road. There is an older mobile home on the property that has a new central a/c unit and a metal roof, property also has a flowing well. They're not making any more water front property and this is a beautiful property on the St. Marys river with excellent fishing, kayaking, pleasure boating, or swimming if you like. This is a beautiful piece of property and it's on one of the pr
- MLS® #943436
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage924
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeResidential - Mobile Home
- UtilitiesSewer - Septic Sys, Water Well(drinking)
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Waterfront6' + Dpth, Riverfront, Tidal
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorAluminum Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDock/Pier
- Lot DescriptionNatural Drainage, Riverview, Water Access, Wooded
- RoofMetal Roof
- Area492-nassau County-w Of I-95/n To State Line
- SubdivisionKings Ferry
- Zip Code32046
- Interior FeaturesVaulted/Cath. Ceil., Vinyl Floors, Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- AppliancesRange Electric, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- # of Stories1
- Listing OfficeFernandina Beach Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of October 16th, 2019 at 8:53pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 10/16/2019