10407 North East County Rd 1469, Earlton
Articulate 5 bedroom, 4.5 bath, 4834 SF home on 12.5 ac of pasture and oak hammocks with 322' on one of the most desirable lakes, Lake Santa Fe. Nestled among the oaks is a stunning, gated, custom, brick home boasting of exquisite woodwork and craftsmanship, hardwood floors, gourmet-chef's kitchen with stainless appliances, granite counters and island. Enter the foyer under 20' ceilings you will be charmed by the gracefully curved stairway and the way this home combines luxury and sophistication with casual living. Downstairs is formal living and dining rooms, marble 1/2 bath, and imagine a wine cellar, you bet! Just off kitchen is a sunny breakfast nook and so much more... (WH-243) MUST HAVE APPT TO SHOW !!!! CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENTfamily room & fireplace leading to the sun room with 20' windows that reach to the 2nd story and look out to the expansive covered patio, back yard and lake.. The luxurious, huge,master suite has beautiful bath, walk-in closet with custom shelving, gives the feeling of comfort and privacy . Upstairs are 3 br and 2ba, second family/game room & fireplace showcasing 20' arched windows bringing the outdoors in. Great private area for guests, perfect for children and their friends. 9 acres are pasture with round pen and pond. Bring your horses. So much more, call today for appointment and see for yourself. (WH-243)
- MLS® #939869
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,834
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesWater Well(drinking), Sewer - Septic Sys, Gas - Piped, Cable - Available, Cable - Connected
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesPatio - Covered, Gazebo, Yard Well & Pump, Outside Lighting, Dock/Pier, Porch - Open, Sprinkler System, Landscape Lighting, Boatlift
- Lot DescriptionIrregular Lot, Level, High & Dry, Groves/Orchards
- RoofShingle Roof
- Address10407 North East County Rd 1469
- Area721-orange Heights-north Of Sr-26
- SubdivisionMetes & Bounds
- Zip Code32631
- Interior FeaturesVaulted/Cath. Ceil., Ceiling 8+ Ft., Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Wood Floors, Ceramic Tile, Walk-in-Closet(s)
- AppliancesRange Gas, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposer, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Self Cleaning Oven, Freezer-Stand Alone, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr
- HeatingCentral Heating, Gas Fuel
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- FireplacesMantle, Wood Burning Frplc, 2 or more Fireplaces
- # of Stories2
- Listing OfficeCb Isaac Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of May 24th, 2019 at 1:23pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 05/24/2019