502 Ponte Vedra Blvd, Ponte Vedra Beach
Magnificent Ponte Vedra Beach home has exquisite interior finishes & superior craftsmanship for the sophisticated & discerning buyer who desires luxury & turn-key convenience. This immaculate home is elegantly designed with unsurpassed attention to detail. With nearly 6200 s/f of luxurious living space & approximately 2700 s/f finished porches & lanais this home has it all. Gourmet kitchen with 48'' Wolf Gas Range with double ovens, Sub-Zero refrigerator/freezer & custom cabinetry. Hand chiseled-edge limestone flooring & hardwood flooring throughout. A state-of-the-art home automation system is the heartbeat of the house controlling security, lighting, music, window treatments, & electronic front gate. Separate guest house, pool, spa & firepit are perfect for entertaining.Rest easy knowing you can remotely control the home from your smart phone while anywhere in the world. Hydraulic elevator for convenience. Nano doors open house entirely for total indoor/outdoor enjoyment. With two-story concrete block construction and Anderson windows & doors that meet all current storm building codes, just lock your doors and go. Separate guest house.
- MLS® #939185
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,192
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public, Cable - Available, Sep Irrigation Meter, Emergency Generator
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Keypad Entry, Garage Door Opener, Circular Drive
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground, Hot Tub / Spa, Heated Pool
- ExteriorCementitious Siding
- Exterior FeaturesSummer Kitchen, Yard Well & Pump, Outside Lighting, Porch - Front, Porch - Open, Porch - Wrap Around
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, Ocean view, Sidewalks
- RoofMetal Roof
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address502 Ponte Vedra Blvd
- Area251-ponte Vedra Beach-e Of A1a-n Of Corona Rd
- SubdivisionPonte Vedra Beach
- CityPonte Vedra Beach
- CountySt. Johns
- Zip Code32082
- Interior FeaturesVaulted/Cath. Ceil., Ceiling 8+ Ft., Thermal Window(s), Tinted Window(s), Window Treatment(s), Tile Floors, Wood Floors, Ceramic Tile, Walk-in-Closet(s), Built-in-Bookshelves, Elevator, Floor Plugs, Double Paned Windows, Storm Doors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Range Gas, Disposer, Washer, Dryer, Central Vacuum, Ice Maker Stnd Alone
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- FireplacesStone Fireplace, 1 Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryPonte Vedra Rawlings
- MiddleAlice B. Landrum
- HighPonte Vedra
- Listing OfficeFirst Coast Sothebys International Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of August 21st, 2019 at 1:38am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 08/21/2019