9 Sea Marsh Rd, Amelia Island
Endless potential in this modern masterpiece! Enjoy unobstructed fairway views from this 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath and 3,105 square foot home with many unique features! Enter from the foyer into the light-filled living room with floor to ceiling glass windows, vaulted ceilings, and retro wood-burning fireplace! The built-in bar cabinet right out of a Mad Men episode is perfect for serving drinks to guests! Formal dining room with trey ceiling leads to spacious kitchen with center cooking island, breakfast area, and access to a private patio for al fresco dining. The family room also features an additional dining area that opens up to the large rear deck overlooking the golf course! The bedroom 'wing' features a spacious master suite built to take in the views! Two guest bedrooms, one currently..one currently used as an office, share the hall bath and the 3rd guest room has an en suite. Very spacious laundry room offers a half bath and access to the covered portico leading to the detached two car garage and ample parking for additional vehicles. Live within the Amelia Island Plantation gates and experience all of the wonderful shops, restaurants, and parks the community has to offer! Club membership available for golf, tennis, beach, and ocean club access!
- MLS® #938254
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,105
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- StyleMid-Century Modern
- AmenitiesBeach Access, Bike Path, Nature Trails, Pest Control-Exter, Security Guard, Sprinkler System, Walking/Jogging Path
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingCircular Drive, Detached Garage, Driveway
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorCoquina, Stucco, Stucco/Coquina Front
- Exterior FeaturesCovenants/Restrictns, Deck - Wood, Mandatory Fees, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionGolf Course View, Regular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address9 Sea Marsh Rd
- Area460-amelia Island Plantation
- SubdivisionSea Marsh Village
- CityAmelia Island
- Zip Code32034
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Picture Window(s), Skylight(s), Sliding Glass Dr(s), Tile Floors, Unfurnished, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Window Treatment(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Fireplace-Living Rm, Marble Fireplace, Wood Burning Frplc
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryEmma Love Hardee
- MiddleFernandina Beach
- HighFernandina Beach
- Listing OfficeFirst Coast Sothebys International Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of April 22nd, 2019 at 10:53am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 04/22/2019