2823 Forest Cir, Jacksonville
Exceptional property located on the St. Johns River is perfectly sited to take advantage of the long river views. Exquisite interior finishes & superior craftsmanship for the discerning buyer who desires luxury, comfort and convenience. Entryway w/ vaulted wood & beam ceiling detail and expansive staircase w/ iron railing. Gourmet kitchen w/ breakfast nook is open to family & has gas f/p & custom built-ins. Gracious living/dining w/ hand painted ceiling detail & double french doors. Study finished w/ coffered ceiling, f/p & built-ins. Owner's suite overlooks river & has large bathroom w/ double vanities, jetted tub & body sprays. Outdoor living is spectacular - complete with summer kitchen, pool, jacuzzi, gazebo and dock. Centrally located to best schools, restaurants, and shopping.
- MLS® #936916
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,011
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesSewer - Septic Sys, Water - Public, Gas - Bottled
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground, Hot Tub / Spa, Pool Security Fence
- ExteriorStucco, See Remarks
- Exterior FeaturesOutside Lighting, Patio - Covered, Patio - Open, Porch - Front, Porch - Open, Sprinkler System, Summer Kitchen, Dock/Pier, Bulkhead, Lanai, Landscape Lighting
- Lot DescriptionHigh & Dry, Regular Lot, Riverview
- Address2823 Forest Cir
- Area013-beauclerc/mandarin North
- SubdivisionBeauclerc Point
- Zip Code32257
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, Ceiling 8+ Ft., Ceramic Tile, Floor Plugs, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Window Treatment(s), Wood Floors, Butler Pantry, Picture Window(s), French Door(s), Structured Wiring
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Down-Draft Cook top, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces2 or more Fireplaces, Gas Fireplace, Stone Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- MiddleAlfred DuPont
- HighAtlantic Coast
- Listing OfficeFirst Coast Sothebys International Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of September 20th, 2019 at 2:23am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 09/20/2019