405 South Prospect St, Crescent City
Elegance Abounds in this Beautifully Renovated 1910 3 story home with basement, also included additional detached 2/1 Guest Cottage & Garage located in downtown Crescent City on 2+/- acres with private park like settings & 200+/-ft on Crescent Lake.When renovated it was to keep the original elegance of the era including windows,leaded glass doors, sliding doors,grand entry foyer with staircase,2 fireplaces Master Br & living room,pine wood floors,high ceilings,lots of built ins,large screen porches on 2 levels with water views, Chefs kitchen,butcher block counters,formal dinning room,living room, Lg master bedroom with access to 2nd story screen porch and beautiful lake views.Attic studio is very large and has additional enclosed room off of it. Home has insulated wallsthermal heat barrier in ceilings,drywall, two zone heat/ac, city water, metal roof, natural gas provided to stove and dryer, property sits high & dry. This amazing home offers all the conveniences and luxury of today's homes its truly a must see property for the distinctive buyer.
- MLS® #935961
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,992
- Year Built1910
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesSewer - Septic Sys, Water - Public, Gas - Piped, DSL Available
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDetached Garage, Circular Drive
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLakefront, Riverfront, 2'-6' Dpth
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Screen, Porch - Wrap Around, Other Building(s)
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, Wooded, Water Access, Other Water View, Sloping
- RoofMetal Roof
- Listing OfficeFlorida Homes Realty & Mortgage Llc
- Address405 South Prospect St
- Area583-crescent/georgetown/fruitland/drayton Isl
- SubdivisionCrescent City Blks
- CityCrescent City
- Zip Code32112
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, Ceiling 8+ Ft., Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- FireplacesFireplace-Living Rm, Fireplace-Bedroom, 2 or more Fireplaces
- # of Stories3
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of August 23rd, 2019 at 7:38am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 08/23/2019