184 Plantation Cir South, Ponte Vedra Beach
ANOTHER PRICE REDUCTION! SELLER WANTS TO NEGOTIATE SALE OF THIS BEAUTIFUL ESTATE HOME!! World renowned architect's personal home at the Plantation at PV. Exquisite details and materials project the owners immense depth of talent be in indoors or out.French Country estate pool home has over 5200 sqft of indoor living space & an abundance of amazing outdoor living spaces. Beautifully landscaped w/ stately palms & oaks & protected by a fully-automated insect misting system, this property features three formal courtyards, 2 large covered East Facing balconies, fire pit, huge screened in lanai with salt water heated pool, spa with attached bar, cascade, & Lynx summer kitchen. 2 first floor master suites.1st class upgrades throughout including hand scraped hickory wooden floors throughout main living areas, towering Florida's 'Quarried Coral' gas fireplace, California Closets, custom built-ins, plantation shutters throughout, formal & casual dining areas. Too many extras to list - this is a classic not to be missed. Come vacation in your new home.
- MLS® #935014
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,230
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- StyleTraditional, French
- AmenitiesSprinkler System, Club Facilities, Clubhouse, Club Pool, Children's Pool, Tennis Court(s), Golf Course, Exercise Room, Walking/Jogging Path, Security Guard
- UtilitiesWater - Public, Sewer - Public, Cable - Available, Underground Util., Sep Irrigation Meter
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Oversize Gar/Storage, Golf Cart Storage, Keypad Entry, Circular Drive
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground, Screened Pool, Hot Tub / Spa, Heated Pool-Gas
- Exterior FeaturesPatio - Open, Summer Kitchen, Mandatory Fees, Porch - Front, Lanai - Screened, Landscape Lighting
- Lot DescriptionGolf Course View
- RoofConcrete Tile Roof
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address184 Plantation Cir South
- Area263-ponte Vedra Beach-w Of A1a-s Of Cr-210
- SubdivisionThe Plantation At Pv
- CityPonte Vedra Beach
- CountySt. Johns
- Zip Code32082
- Interior FeaturesVaulted/Cath. Ceil., Ceiling 8+ Ft., Bay/Bow Window(s), Palladian Window(s), Window Treatment(s), Wood Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Built-in-Bookshelves
- AppliancesRange Gas, Disposer, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Washer/Dryer Connect, Self Cleaning Oven, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- FireplacesStone Fireplace, Mantle, 2 or more Fireplaces
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryOcean Palms
- MiddleAlice B. Landrum
- HighPonte Vedra
- Listing OfficeFirst Coast Sothebys International Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of April 25th, 2019 at 12:53am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 04/25/2019