1197 Ponte Vedra Blvd, Ponte Vedra Beach
A Sophisticated and Luxurious Retreat on Ponte Vedra Blvd This impressive 5 bedroom and 5 full & 3 half baths oceanfront home reflects that magical merging of beach living and architecture. Situated on 220ft of Oceanfront and designed by Residential Designs by Kevin Gray, Inc and built by Elwood Collier, this estate is a masterpiece of design and craftsmanship. Every detail was carefully selected and highlights include: 5 bedrooms all with en-suite baths, 6 fireplaces including a stone outdoor fireplace, butler's pantry off of dining room with wine cooler and elevator to name a few. It's location atop one of the highest natural sand dunes along the Florida coast (with the finished floor elevation is approximately 33.5' above sea level) allows owners the ultimate beach living experience. With remote controlled electric metal shutters across the entire ocean side, this home is built for permanence. Taking full advantage of the pristine beachfront and exceptional Florida weather this home also offers a workout room, office, resort style pool and patio complete with summer kitchen, tennis court, basketball hoop and an infinity pool with spa! This house is the epitome of beach living and will reflect the personality and taste of those accustomed to the best in quality design, finishes and lifestyle.
- MLS® #931559
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage8,654
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesGas - Bottled, Water - Public, Cable - Connected
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached Garage, Courtyard Entry Gar
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontOceanfront, 6' + Dpth
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground, Hot Tub / Spa
- Exterior FeaturesPatio - Covered, Porch - Front, Sprinkler System, Summer Kitchen, Tennis Court(s)
- Lot DescriptionHigh & Dry, Regular Lot, Wooded, Ocean view, Flood Insurance Req.
- RoofConcrete Tile Roof
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address1197 Ponte Vedra Blvd
- Area261-ponte Vedra Bch-s Of Corona-e Of A1a/lake Pv
- SubdivisionPonte Vedra Beach
- CityPonte Vedra Beach
- CountySt. Johns
- Zip Code32082
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, Ceiling 8+ Ft., Unfurnished, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Window Treatment(s), Atrium Door(s), Marble Floors, Elevator
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Washer, Ice Maker Stnd Alone
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces2 or more Fireplaces, Frplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, Gas Fireplace, Stone Fireplace, Mantle
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryPonte Vedra Rawlings
- MiddleAlice B. Landrum
- HighPonte Vedra
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Network Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of September 20th, 2019 at 9:08pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 09/20/2019