1193 Ponte Vedra Blvd, Ponte Vedra Beach
Turtle Hall offered by original owners over 11,000 sq ft of luxury sited on 1.24 acre lot, 28' above sea level overlooking the sparkling Atlantic Ocean. The home was 4 years in the planning with over 2 1/2 years to build out. Fabulous antique & architectural accents throughout the home, were shipped from around the world.There are 5 en suite bedrooms, 6 baths and 2 partials. Included are 2 - 2 car garages, a gym area and elevator. The outdoor covered living area overlooks an infinity pool and the ocean.Walls of concrete block and stucco are capped with a double thick, 100 year, slate roof. Elegance begins at the entrance: a portico supported by Travertine marble columns; double thick Belgium French oak entry doors with an arch of Belgian blue stone granite.Luxury touches throughout the home begin at the two story foyer featuring a domed ceiling hand painted with inspiration from a Faberge egg. Center to the foyer is a magnificent custom built double curved staircase with hand turned rails and gold accents. The formal areas feature high volume coffered ceilings accented with gold leaf. There are marble and granite floors in the formal and casual areas of the home. Walls of windows throughout the bring in the shimmering Atlantic Ocean from one of the highest elevations in the area at 28' above sea level. This is just a beginning of the many sensational features of this outstanding Estate.
- MLS® #931549
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage11,000
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesWater - Public, Sewer - Public, Cable - Available
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDriveway, Attached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Side Entry Garage, Oversize Gar/Storage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesPatio - Open, Outside Lighting, Porch - Open, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionOcean view
- RoofSlate Roof
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address1193 Ponte Vedra Blvd
- Area261-ponte Vedra Bch-s Of Corona-e Of A1a/lake Pv
- SubdivisionPonte Vedra Beach
- CityPonte Vedra Beach
- CountySt. Johns
- Zip Code32082
- Interior FeaturesButler Pantry, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Ceiling 8+ Ft., Stained Glass Wnd(s), Bay/Bow Window(s), Picture Window(s), Thermal Window(s), Atrium Door(s), Tile Floors, Wood Floors, Marble Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Built-in-Bookshelves, Elevator, Unfurnished, Multi Paned Windows
- AppliancesRange Gas, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposer, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer Connect, Self Cleaning Oven, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- FireplacesStone Fireplace, Marble Fireplace, Mantle, Fireplace-Living Rm, 2 or more Fireplaces
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryPonte Vedra Rawlings
- MiddleAlice B. Landrum
- HighPonte Vedra
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Vanguard Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than KRISTA FRACKE JACKSONVILLE REAL ESTATE CO. are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2018 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of November 14th, 2018 at 12:08am EST. For the most current information, contact KRISTA FRACKE JACKSONVILLE REAL ESTATE CO., 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 11/14/2018