2723 Holly Point Rd East, Orange Park
A very unique St Johns river home in very desirable Holly Point in the heart of Orange Park. The home is located on 1.7 acres with 190 feet on the St. Johns river with many huge oak trees. The spacious 3400 square foot home features an in-ground pool, , pool room with full bath, separate one car garage/work shop storage area. The huge kitchen and breakfast room overlook the pool and river. All rooms are oversized with 3 fireplaces and storm shutters on all windows. The large Florida room has great river views and is suitable for large parties or just a cup of coffee watching the sunrise. This is a very livable and truly comfortable home with many unique features.
- MLS® #917575
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,409
- Year Built1950
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesWater - Public, Sewer - Public
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingDetached Garage, Circular Drive
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground, Automatic Cleaner
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBulkhead, Porch - Front, Sprinkler System, Equipment Shed
- Lot DescriptionWooded
- RoofShingle Roof, Composition Roll Rf
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
- Address2723 Holly Point Rd East
- Area137-doctor's Lake
- SubdivisionHolly Point
- CityOrange Park
- Zip Code32073
- Interior FeaturesVaulted/Cath. Ceil., Window Treatment(s), French Door(s), Atrium Door(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Tile Floors, Wood Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Built-in-Bookshelves
- AppliancesRange Electric, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposer, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer Connect, Self Cleaning Oven, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- FireplacesBrick Fireplace, Wood Burning Frplc, 2 or more Fireplaces
- # of Stories2
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of January 20th, 2019 at 9:08pm EST. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 01/20/2019