2263 Oceanforest Dr West, Atlantic Beach
Start making your own memories in this very special residence. As you take your first steps into upscale beach living you will notice quality and attention to detail.Entertaining is effortless with the seamless flow of the indoor and outdoor living spaces. The open floor plan with 2 living areas begins in the family room & opens into the kitchen with white custom cabinets & premium SS appliances. The white brick fireplace is surrounded by built in cabinetry and a cozy window seat. The great room with vaulted ceiling & exposed beams is centered around the dramatic stacked stone fireplace and exquisite solid cherry bookcases and wet bar. Retreat to the master suite with tongue & groove ceiling and spa like master bath with European flair. His & her master closets with built ins. The split floor plan locates the 4 bedrooms & office are in their own wing. Relax on the screened lanai, soak in the hot tub or catch to ocean breezes on the hardscaped patio. Great outdoor living space makes this a true beach home. Freshly painted interior and all new carpet make this home move in ready.The 3 car garage has plenty of space for all your beach toys and an outdoor shower to rinse of the sand! Splash in the Oceanwalk community pool or walk to the beach thru the private deeded access. Oceanwalk is convenient to everything in our quaint beach town, the restaurants & shopping of Town Center, our parks and Atlantic Beach Country Club.
- MLS® #916115
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,456
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- AmenitiesBeach Access, Club Pool
- UtilitiesWater - Public, Sewer - Public
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Side Entry Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHot Tub / Spa
- Exterior FeaturesPatio - Open, Covenants/Restrictns, Lanai - Screened
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, Sidewalks, Curb & Gutter
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address2263 Oceanforest Dr West
- Area231-atlantic Beach-east
- CityAtlantic Beach
- Zip Code32233
- Interior FeaturesVaulted/Cath. Ceil., Ceiling 8+ Ft., French Door(s), Tile Floors, Wood Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Built-in-Bookshelves
- AppliancesRange Electric, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Self Cleaning Oven
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- FireplacesBrick Fireplace, Stone Fireplace, Wood Burning Frplc, 2 or more Fireplaces
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryAtlantic Beach
- HighDuncan Fletcher
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Atlantic Partners
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of April 23rd, 2019 at 4:43pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 04/23/2019