6730 Epping Forest Way 105, Jacksonville
Welcome to one of Jacksonville's most beautiful communities of Epping Forest. The Woodford Building originally built and every unit designed by each home owner is truly one of the most elegant and well built condo buildings available. . This second floor unit offers incredible garden and river views. Elegant hardwood floors flow throughout entire unit. Plentiful living space with open floor plan. Flanked by high ceilings and extraordinary detail. A separate office was created and offers built in work space and excess storage. Separate Florida Room perfect for dining or cozying up with a book to better enjoy your views. 2 building garage spaces + storage unit included. Established building and condo assn offer one of the BEST reserve and solid accounts you will find.
- MLS® #861296
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,660
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeResidential - Condos/Townhomes
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public, Gas - Bottled, Common Water, Common Sewer
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Space, Garage Door Opener, Garage-Ground Level, Garage-Under Bldg, Parking Garage, On-Street Parking, Guest Parking
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontRiverfront, No Fixed Bridges
- Lot DescriptionSidewalks, Wooded, Flood Insurance Req.
- RoofConcrete Tile Roof
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Network Realty
- Address6730 Epping Forest Way 105
- Area012-san Jose
- SubdivisionEpping Forest
- Zip Code32217
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Sliding Glass Dr(s), Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Built-in-Bookshelves, Bay/Bow Window(s), Thermal Window(s), Tinted Window(s), Atrium Door(s), Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer, Washer/Dryer Connect, Down-Draft Cook top
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- FireplacesGas Fireplace, 1 Fireplace
- Stories3 Stories
- ElementarySan Jose
- MiddleAlfred DuPont
- HighTerry Parker
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of February 17th, 2019 at 5:08am EST. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 02/17/2019