5561 Pine Ave, Fleming Island
This is one of the largest waterfront parcels available on Fleming Island w/approx. 9.7 acres and 224 ft. of direct river frontage. This would make a great family compound or potentially a small development. There is an existing, charming Dutch Colonial style brick home w/ an in ground pool and dock,but the primary value is in the land.The property is conveniently located right down the street from Paterson Elementary School and everything Fleming Island has to offer. This property has tons of potential!
- MLS® #808181
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,862
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesWater Well(drinking), Sewer - Septic Sys, Cable - Available
- ParkingAttached Garage, RV / Boat Parking, Other Parking
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontRiverfront, 2'-6' Dpth, 6' + Dpth
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground
- ExteriorBrick Front
- Exterior FeaturesYard Well & Pump, Outside Lighting, Detached Shed, Dock/Pier, Lndry-Garage/Carport, Porch - Open
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, Wooded, Riverview
- RoofShingle Roof
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address5561 Pine Ave
- Area123-fleming Island-se
- SubdivisionHarvey Grant
- CityFleming Island
- Zip Code32003
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Built-in-Bookshelves
- AppliancesWasher/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- MiddleGreen Cove Springs
- HighFleming Island
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of March 20th, 2019 at 8:08am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 03/20/2019