2436 Stockton Dr, Fleming Island
This home is an entertainer's dream right in the heart of Fleming Island! Beautiful and private backyard oasis with a large screened-in pool with a waterfall and outdoor paver area complete with a fire pit for your evening fireside chat. You will be equally impressed with the layout and design of the interior of this home. This 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home has two master bedrooms perfect for multi-generational living. It also includes a nicely appointed kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. You can enjoy your morning cup of coffee on the private enclosed porch right off the kitchen. This home is truly an amazing home that will not disappoint.
- MLS® #1018614
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,396
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- StatusContingent Take Backup
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Driveway
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground, Screened Pool
- Exterior FeaturesPatio - Covered, Sprinkler System, Patio - Screened
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- Address2436 Stockton Dr
- Area123-fleming Island-se
- SubdivisionHibernia Plantation
- CityFleming Island
- Zip Code32003
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., French Door(s), Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Window Treatment(s), Laminate Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Wood Burning Frplc
- # of Stories1
- MiddleGreen Cove Springs
- HighFleming Island
- Listing OfficeRe/max Sterling
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of October 17th, 2019 at 3:08pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 10/17/2019