2305 Stockton Dr, Fleming Island
Enjoy coming home to one of the most extraordinary Southern Charms in Hibernia Plantation, where peace and relaxation abound. This 5 Bedroom 4.5 Bath home features a newly renovated spacious Kitchen, upgraded stainless steel appliances, wet bar with wine cooler. Kitchen opens to the Family and Florida rooms. Luxuriate yourself in the split Master Wing which includes a separate sitting area with fireplace; a huge master bathroom with separate closets, jetted bath tub, double-headed shower and separate sinks. Also featured downstairs are the Guest Suite with private bath; 4th Bedroom and Laundry room. Upstairs you will find the huge Rec room with bar; full Bath and spacious Bedroom. Outside is entertainment at its finest out on spacious lanai with swim spa. Huge completely fenced Backyardwill lure your "green thumb." This home sports pocket doors, vacuum ready, speaker system, alarm system, 3-car garage. Hibernia Plantation has two nature trails for the outdoor enthusiast and access to the community dock. Close to shopping, hospitals, dining, schools and various worship denominations. 2305 Stockton Drive awaits you...its new owner!
- MLS® #1018471
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,427
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- StyleSplit Level, Traditional
- AmenitiesNature Trails
- UtilitiesCable - Available, DSL Available, Sep Irrigation Meter, Underground Util., Water - Public
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Concrete, Side Entry Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHot Tub / Spa
- ExteriorCementitious Siding, Brick Front
- Exterior FeaturesCovenants/Restrictns, Mandatory Fees, Patio - Screened, Porch - Front, Sprinkler System, Yard Well & Pump
- Lot DescriptionHigh & Dry, Regular Lot, Wooded
- RoofShingle Roof
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address2305 Stockton Dr
- Area123-fleming Island-se
- SubdivisionHibernia Plantation
- CityFleming Island
- Zip Code32003
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, Ceiling 8+ Ft., French Door(s), Thermal Window(s), Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wood Floors
- AppliancesCentral Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- Fireplaces2 or more Fireplaces, Frplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, Gas Fireplace, Mantle
- # of Stories2
- MiddleGreen Cove Springs
- HighFleming Island
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Network Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of October 17th, 2019 at 3:08pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 10/17/2019